Friday, June 9, 2017

FINALLY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GUYS
GUYSSS
GUYSSSSS
GUUUUYYYYSSSSS
DID YA SEE THE NEW ITEM?
IF NOT:
(takes deep breath)
GWAUJFHASEUIOFIPWEGOJDILJFIDJSHGUOJHWRUOHGRUIOHAO YAYYY
(forla sush stop being overly excited)
TROUSERS, AT LAST. (Well, they're shorts, but still ;P)



:DDDDD

I also LOVE the new non-member tail :D
My first tail item :P

Ok guys, that's all for now; cya soon!

Ps. sorry for not posting so often, but I had to study for my Physics and Maths exams. I ended up studying at 2 o'clock in the morning but I think I did well :P

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SHORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

    *IS VERY VERY HAPPY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHOOOOOOOOOOOORTSSSSSS FOOOOOOOOOOOOR THEEEEEEEEEE SUUUUUUUMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR
      :DDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  2. SHORTS
    I dont wear shorts, I usually wear a dress and tights
    or a skirt, shirt, and tights
    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I only wear jeans and a top when I go horse back riding (Have gone twice, going again sometime this year tho!!)

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.