Friday, June 30, 2017

New Item& YouTube






Heyyyy jamssss
This is the new item:
Credit to the Animal Jam Sky Blog 
I kind of like all those archaeological items!

 I also decided to make a list about some of my favorite AJ YouTube channels and the reasons why I like them.
 Now, most jammers who watch YouTube probably know Aparri, WisteriaMoon, Bepper, Julian2... but what about the other,smaller YouTubers?

RainbowTheCat-45,000 subscribers


Even though she has left the Animal Jam community (I think), RainbowTheCat's entertaining skits are worth a watch! Even though in her videos she tends to act in a nasty way, she's really nice to her fans! (don't forget that they're just skits :T)
Magnet PlaysAJ-17,000 subscribers


 Magnet makes lots of fun videos, such as edits, AJ outfits suggestions, den speed-decorating and more, however, she's her infamous ''Unpopular Opinions'' are quite well-known as well. To be honest here, I agree with her ''Unpopular Opinions'', and she always has a point.She also is an outstanding artist!
CocoTrolls AJ-24,000 subscribers
 CocoTrolls' channel is (obviously) dedicated to trolling. And she certainly is great at what she's doing-she's a fantastic YouTuber! She also makes skits at times.


That's all for today! I will make a part 2 soon!




1 comment:

  1. My brother is always on YouTube. He probably knows all those names you mentioned. Which and what games is this post about. Can you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.