Friday, June 2, 2017

Smol Post

Hoi jams!
This is the new item:

TEH KOALA APPROVES :P

Ok, sadly, this has to be a small post, since AJHQ didn't release many new items and I'm kind of running out of ideas. Also I don't think I'll be able to post on Monday and Wednesday due to the exams :cri:

This is such a trashy post AHHH
um
so
hi :3
HEY
Ye know what would make this post less trashy?
A fabulous cat meme
O yas. Much better.
And another one:
AHH ONE MORE I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE :DDDD
One of my favorite memes, hehe :P

Ok, that's all for now; hopefully I'll manage to post on Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Grumpycat memes are the best XDD
    The first cat kinda looks like my cat :O except she looks softer and is fatter (: And she's a british short hair (or was it english?..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas B)
      British Shorthairs are fabulous :P (Actually, all cats are fabulous but whatever)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Memes are the invention of the decade

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.